In current times of pandemic when we are urged to practise social distancing (although we prefer a term “safe relating”, as suggested by Prof. Paul Gilbert) in order to keep each other safe and healthy, much of our work, personal development activities and personal relations have moved to the online space. Even if government rules permit in person gatherings of various sizes, many of us think twice before coming back to gyms, yoga studios or group meditation classes.Continue reading “What Is It Like Joining an Online Meditation Class?”
- Have you ever thought of taking a mindfulness course? Have you taken one a while ago and would like to refresh and support your practice?
- Would you like to bring more balance into your life, become less caught up in ups and downs?
- Would you like to learn to work more skillfully with the mind?
- Would you like to step out of the auto pilot and into the richness of life?
- Would you like to develop resources to respond to difficulty with kindness and compassion?
- Would you like to be part of a group supporting each other in exploration of our human experience?