- Have you ever thought of taking a mindfulness course? Have you taken one a while ago and would like to refresh and support your practice?
- Would you like to bring more balance into your life, become less caught up in ups and downs?
- Would you like to learn to work more skillfully with the mind?
- Would you like to step out of the auto pilot and into the richness of life?
- Would you like to develop resources to respond to difficulty with kindness and compassion?
- Would you like to be part of a group supporting each other in exploration of our human experience?
In the current state of the world I feel that nurturing present moment awareness, kindness and compassion towards ourselves and others is vital to our wellbeing. In response I wish to make mindfulness training more accessible and affordable. Therefore, Spring 8-Week Mindfulness Based Living Course (MBLC) is set to run online for just a fraction of its actual value, starting Sunday March 22nd. If you would like to join, but cost is still an issue, do let me know and we can figure something out.
In the times when self-isolation is the kindest thing to do for the world, when our daily routines are turned upside down, there is also an opportunity – space to build new habbits. To slow down, to tune in to the present moment and switch from the doing to the being mode.
Let’s meet online this Spring!
More about the course: https://tiptoewegrow.eu/courses/mblc/
Dates: Sundays March 22, 29, April 5, 12, 19, 26, May 3, 10, 2020
Time: 18:00 – 20:00 CET