Learn the basics of mindfulness technique and attitude, start building your daily meditation habit and integrating mindfulness into your daily life.Continue reading “Start Training in Mindfulness with Our Beginner Course Online”
We had a lovely response from people in need of group meditation in these turbulent times. Therefore, we will continue to offer free open meditation evenings once a week, where everyone is welcome to join us online!Continue reading “Mindfulness and Compassion in Turbulent Times: Free Online Meetings Continue”
- Have you ever thought of taking a mindfulness course? Have you taken one a while ago and would like to refresh and support your practice?
- Would you like to bring more balance into your life, become less caught up in ups and downs?
- Would you like to learn to work more skillfully with the mind?
- Would you like to step out of the auto pilot and into the richness of life?
- Would you like to develop resources to respond to difficulty with kindness and compassion?
- Would you like to be part of a group supporting each other in exploration of our human experience?
Oftentimes we are so wired into our stressful routines that we don’t even notice how tense our bodies are. The goal of this exercise is to help you distinguish between the tense and relaxed state of muscles in your body and to gradually train your body to let go of the tension.