- Have you ever thought of taking a mindfulness course? Have you taken one a while ago and would like to refresh and support your practice?
- Would you like to bring more balance into your life, become less caught up in ups and downs?
- Would you like to learn to work more skillfully with the mind?
- Would you like to step out of the auto pilot and into the richness of life?
- Would you like to develop resources to respond to difficulty with kindness and compassion?
- Would you like to be part of a group supporting each other in exploration of our human experience?
If you have been feeling more stressed lately due to current state of the world, you are not alone. In turbulent times we often find our mind’s threat system activated, thoughts and emotions stirred up, and realise there is so much we cannot control. Mindfulness and compassion help activate our soothing system and support our wellbeing.Continue reading “Online Support Group: Mindfulness and Compassion in Turbulent Times”