We had a lovely response from people in need of group meditation in these turbulent times. Therefore, we will continue to offer free open meditation evenings once a week, where everyone is welcome to join us online!Continue reading “Mindfulness and Compassion in Turbulent Times: Free Online Meetings Continue”
- Have you ever thought of taking a mindfulness course? Have you taken one a while ago and would like to refresh and support your practice?
- Would you like to bring more balance into your life, become less caught up in ups and downs?
- Would you like to learn to work more skillfully with the mind?
- Would you like to step out of the auto pilot and into the richness of life?
- Would you like to develop resources to respond to difficulty with kindness and compassion?
- Would you like to be part of a group supporting each other in exploration of our human experience?
April 26-28th 2018, Zagreb, Croatia. This was the first ENYSSP conference since the move from autumn to spring (actually the 14th), meaning it has been just half a year since the previous one in Bratislava.
Why present time is so important and how to get our time-travelling minds to focus on the now? The goal of this exercise is to help you change your relationship with your thoughts and to practice remaining present.
Oftentimes we are so wired into our stressful routines that we don’t even notice how tense our bodies are. The goal of this exercise is to help you distinguish between the tense and relaxed state of muscles in your body and to gradually train your body to let go of the tension.
It’s Friday, the 13th ENYSSP Conference, full moon over the Danube river in Bratislava. Spooky, unlucky, dangerous coincidence some would say.
Are you distracted, stressed or a little overwhelmed? Learn a simple breathing exercise that can help you calm down, get centred and ready to perform.
Do we breath effectively? Especially when the going gets tough? Learn how to breath deeply and all the benefits the skill has to offer!